IFEBP Webinar (International Foundation of Employer Benefit Plans)
In this first-of-a-kind webinar, Mr. Gerver shares with attendees the legal and practical definitions of “good-faith efforts” on the heels of a recent decision by the IRS to extend IRS ACA reporting. Mr. Gerver also points out the many risks non-compliant employers could encounter in the event their respective 1095 employee-facing forms as well as their respective 1094 IRS filings are incorrect.
Using his ACA, auditing and technology knowledge Mr. Gerver shows the IRS “low hanging fruit” as a friendly warning for target non-compliant employers. Given the looming $9bn in 2017 IRS penalty revenue (based on 2016 non-compliance) this webinar highlights the importance of making quality a high priority. Many high-risk areas such as:watch full Alien: Covenant film online
- Identifying missed ACA eligible recipients
- Ensuring the Offer of Coverage code (line 14) is accurate
- Ensuring the Monthly Premium Amount (line 15) is accurate
- Ensuring the Safe Harbor/Employee Status (line 16) is accurate
- Ensuring dependent information is accurate
Mr. Gerver also stayed on the line for 45 minutes to field a barrage of questions in rapid-fire succession. Given the success of the webinar, the IFEBP invited Mr. Gerver to host a last chance “open mic” forum in mid-January.