Pittsburgh ISCEBS Chapter Discussion
In this CEBS (Certified Employee Benefits Specialist) Chapter discussion, Mr. Gerver addresses the Pittsburgh ISCEBS Chapter to point out the many risks non-compliant employers could encounter in the event their respective 1095 employee-facing forms as well as their respective 1094 IRS filings are incorrect.
Using his Big Data knowledge Mr. Gerver shows how the government could leverage its data assets to easily target non-compliant employers. Given the looming $9bn in 2017 IRS penalty revenue (based on 2016 non-compliance) this highly interactive discussion highlights the importance of making quality a high priority. Many high-risk areas such as:Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
- Identifying missed ACA eligible recipients
- Ensuring the Offer of Coverage code (line 14) is accurate
- Ensuring the Monthly Premium Amount (line 15) is accurate
- Ensuring the Safe Harbor/Employee Status (line 16) is accurate
- Ensuring dependent information is accurate
Mr. Gerver also provides attendees with a practical list of best practices to further mitigate IRS penalty risk and employee relations risk. This session was so successful Mr. Gerver was invited back to address the group again in the Spring 2017.